ECOSLAY BANANA CREAMRegular price $24.95
FLAT RATE POST $9.95 on all orders Australia wide.
With avocado, okra, coconut cream, aloe vera and banana, this super-thick, moisturizing treat deeply penetrates to nourish even the driest locks! And yes, it can be left in, pairing superbly with Orange Marmalade.
Directions: After cleansing, apply a liberal amount of Banana Cream to soaking wet hair. Evenly distribute and leave on for 30 minutes, using a heat cap for full penetration. Rinse. For extra thirsty locks, apply a bit of Banana Cream as a leave-in treat.
Now comes in refill pouch, in only 473ML pouch. We strongly recommend that you dispense banana cream into a container upon receiving it. You can purchase the ecoslay container separately or use one you may already have.
Ingredients: Okra extract, Marshmallow root extract, Aloe vera juice, Coconut cream, Ceteryl Alcohol, Colza oil, Avocado oil, Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic acid (non-drying alcohol used in preservation system),, Banana extract.
Shelf Life & Storage Tips: Banana Cream is fully-preserved with a 9 month shelf life when stored in a cool, dark, dry location. Because Banana Cream is an all-natural product and often cool, dry, dark locations are difficult to come by, it is recommended that it is refrigerated to preserve its shelf life.
- Adds incredible slip, increasing detangability
- Okra is rich in Folic acid which is proven to improve hormonal balance, preventing hair loss.
- Okra has a high Vitamin C content, which helps build collagen, important for hair growth
- The Vitamin C in okra also plays a necessary role in absorbing iron, which keeps our locks strong and healthy
- Okra has antibacterial properties, helping the scalp to stay in balance.
- The protein and oil contained in the seeds of okra serves as the source of first-rate vegetable protein, keeping hair strands strong.
- Avocado oil is recommended as an effective treatment for eczema, dry scalp and other forms of skin inflammation.
- Avocado oil moisturizes the scalp and shields it from ultraviolet radiation.
- Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids, biotin and vitamins A, B-5, and E
- Avocado oil contains an abundance of monounsaturated fats, proteins, copper, folic acid, magnesium and minerals that strengthens the building blocks of your hair.
- Avocado oil is extremely viscous and can assist in detangling hair
- Bananas improve manageability and shine
- Bananas contain potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates and other vitamins, which, together, soften the hair and protect the hair's natural elasticity, preventing split ends and breakage.
- Argan oil comes from the fruit of the native Argan tree in Morocco. The fruit is so nutritious that goats climb the trees just to eat them. Inside of that fruit is the little nut from which Argan oil is produced. For centuries, dating back at least as far as 600 BC, the Phoenicians relied upon this oil for healing as well as for enhancing beauty.
- Argan Oil is rich in vitamins A, C and E, as well as being loaded with antioxidants, linoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids. This means that it helps boost cell production which results in healthier scalp and hair
- Argan Oil has significant benefits for those suffering from hair loss. The oil was used traditionally to treat a variety of skin diseases. Its natural properties are a tremendous boon for a scalp plagued by dandruff and irritation. Argan Oil is rich in natural phenols that are beneficial to hair follicles. Not only does it promote new hair growth, but also will help you grow healthy, thick looking hair
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of our hair. Since our hair is largely made up of proteins, the fatty acid content of jojoba oil makes it ideal to nourish our hair and follicles
- Jojoba oil dissolves the dirt and buildup and nourishes your follicles and hair shaft, ensuring that the hair grows out healthy.
- Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
- Jojoba oil is the ideal ingredient to use as a hair serum as it calms your hair while not weighing it down. It keeps your hair shiny and smooth throughout the day because of its light weight and non-sticky nature.
Aloe Vera juice
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Aloe vera juice also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Aloe vera juice promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Aloe vera juice has a chemical makeup similar to that of keratin, the primary protein of hair, consisting of amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and small amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, and sulphur
- Coconut cream contains good concentration of lauric acid, a medium chain fatty acid (MCFA) which gets converted to monolaurin in the body, a compound with antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Rich in vitamin C and E, Coconut Cream moisturizes and restores luster to dull damaged frizzy hair.
- Colza oil permeates the base of the hair, increasing moisturization and smoothness.
- Colza oil is loaded in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, supporting a healthy scalp and helping to maintain hair growth.