- christophe robin
- clay wash
- Clever Curl
- CO WASH
- curly kids
- flora & curl
- FRAGRANCE FREE
- KIDS CO-WASH
- KIDS COWASH
- LOW ALLERGY
- mens haircare
- mens shampoo
- MIXED CHICK
- mixed chicks
- NO FRAGRANCE
- pretty curly
- PURPLE SHAMPOO
- rizos curls
- SALT SCRUB
- SLS FREE
- SULPHATE FREE
- yes hair
CLEANSERRegular price $3.95
RESET SHAMPOORegular price $9.95
ORGANIC BERRY BLONDE SHAMPOO 250MLRegular price $31.95
BERGAMOT SHAMPOORegular price $27.95
This Product is Vegan Friendly Curly Girl Approved
Massage into wet hair & scalp working up a lather, enjoy the aroma & rinse thoroughly. To combat an oily scalp repeat the process if necessary. SAFE FOR COLOURED HAIR.
TIP: For best results always shampoo twice.
Curly Girl Directions (low poo cleanser)
Completely wet hair with warm water to open cuticle. Use a 20c piece size of shampoo and emulsify into hands. Massage into scalp working up a lather. To combat an oily scalp repeat process if necessary. SAFE FOR COLOURED HAIR CURLIES.
HOT TIP - Use less shampoo/conditioner to start and add more if needed. Less is more!
99.36% NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS
** NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENT
DOUBLE THE CLAY 250GRegular price $34.95
HYDRATING SHAMPOO 296MLRegular price $35.00
COCONUT MINT CURL REFRESH CLAY WASH 260GRegular price $39.95 Sale price $34.95 Save $5.00
ORGANIC MINT SHAMPOO 250MLRegular price $28.50
ECOSLAY PEPPERMINT SCHNAPPS 236MLRegular price $29.95
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
- Comprised of Cocoa pod ashes, Plantain skins ashes, Palm kernel oil and Coconut oil
- African Black Soap is antibacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral.
- Rich in vitamins A and E, African Black Soap also contains iron oxides and it has natural healing properties.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of our hair. Since our hair is largely made up of proteins, the fatty acid content of jojoba oil makes it ideal to nourish our hair and follicles
- Jojoba oil dissolves the dirt and buildup and nourishes your follicles and hair shaft, ensuring that the hair grows out healthy.
- Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
- Jojoba oil is the ideal ingredient to use as a hair serum as it calms your hair while not weighing it down. It keeps your hair shiny and smooth throughout the day because of its light weight and non-sticky nature.
- Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
- Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
- Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Caprylhydroxamic acid is a naturally-derived preservative - it's an amino acid (organic compounds that are essential building blocks of life) derived from coconut oil.
- Rosemary lowers DHT (dihyroxytestosterone) improving hair growth and prostate health
- Rosemary has an antioxidant ORAC value of 11,070, the same free radical fighting power as goji berries!
- Rosemary has been proven to stimulate hair growth, prevent baldness, slows graying, and can be used to treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- Peppermint is antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection.
- Peppermint is vasodilating (and vasoconstricting), which means that it improves blood circulation. Many cases of hair loss and baldness occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation improves blood flow and therefore hair growth and slows hair loss.
- Peppermint is also anti-inflammatory and calming to the scalp.
- Prevents hair loss and even help control Alopecia by increasing blood flow to the scalp.
- Acts as an anti-fungal, helping to heal minor injuries on scalp
- Treats dandruff
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Helps heal minor injuries on scalp
Encourages hair growth by helping to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots.
Unclogs pores, giving relief to those suffering from dandruff.
Can prevent hair loss by treating the incessant itching and inflammation that can cause hair to fall out.
An itchy scalp is typically caused by a fungus, bacteria or an allergic reaction, and tea tree oil has been proven to fight these problems. It can even address scalp eczema and scalp folliculitis.
CLEANSING CO-WASHRegular price $9.95
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Olea Europe (Olive) Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate.
ORGANIC FRAGRANCE FREE SHAMPOO 250MLRegular price $28.50
SULPHATE FREE SHAMPOO 300MLRegular price $24.95
ORGANIC REMEDY SHAMPOO 250MLRegular price $28.50
ORGANIC LAVENDER SHAMPOO 250MLRegular price $28.50
RICH LATHERING CLEANSER WITH ALOE VERA 300MLRegular price $32.95
NOURISH & FLOURISH SHAMPOO 250mlRegular price $37.95
CLEANSING PURIFYING SCRUB WITH SEA SALTRegular price $60.00
The O.G. of scalp detox treatments
Use this best selling cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt as a detox treatment and you'll never look back. A cult favourite, it's salty texture turns to a thick foam with water, quickly and effectively cleansing, purifying and restoring balance to sensitive or oily scalps. Think of it like an exfoliator for your scalp.
Use as a post-colour treatment to soothe tingly, itchy scalp sensations. Directions for use: Place tablespoon sized amount into your palms and press into damp hair. Gently massage the scalp and nape, adding water to create a generous lather and break down the salt crystals. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with a nourishing treatment on the lengths and ends if required.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Cocamide Mea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrated Silica, Bisabolol, Menthyl Lactate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Evernia Furfuracea (Tree Moss) Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
DOES CONTAIN A NATURALLY ACCURING SULPHATE (SLS)
This would be great for a total reset, or when beginning CG, or for any product build up.
BLUEBERRY BLISS REPAIRATIVE HAIR WASH 236MLRegular price $27.95
CURLY CUTIE CLEANSING CREAM 236MLRegular price $24.95
Cleanse your curlie cutie’s curly q’s without worry with this rich & creamy,sulfate free cleanser! Leave her curls soft, shiny and silky! Great prepping step for conditioning. THIS IS NOT A TEAR-FREE BABY SHAMPOO.
HAIR EXTRAVANGANCE CLARIFYING SHAMPOO 500MLRegular price $39.00
INVIGORATE CLEANSER CO-WASH 500MLRegular price $35.00
Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
Grape Seed Oil reduces dandruff and hair loss and strengthens the hair enabling it to grow faster. The vitamin E content in the oil helps build the hair tissue, and the linoleic acid in the oil promotes hair growth.
Shea Butter is also very moisturizing for the hair and scalp. People with curly and coarse hair textures benefit from using shea butter as a sealant to keep moisture in their hair and increase softness.
Jojoba Oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can assist with hair loss and promote hair thickness
Tea Tree Oil's anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties make it effective for treating dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Tea tree oil can clear the follicles and allow your hair to breathe. It can also moisturize the scalp while preventing build-up of excess oil on the scalp. All this facilitates hair growth.
Peppermint Oil stimulates the anagen growth phase, improves blood supply and has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rosemary Oil is also used to promote hair growth. It strengthens circulation and has even been used traditionally to prevent premature greying and dandruff. It may also help with dry or itchy scalp.
Lavender Oil is not only conditioning but is healing and restorative. Lavender oil is useful in scalp conditions such as dandruff, eczema, psoriasis and acne. With its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, lavender soothes and heals the scalp and thereby reduces hair fall.
Full ingredients list: Purified Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel) Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parki (Shea Butter), Vitus Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil
*As our products are made from natural ingredients, there may be a slight difference in fragrance, colour and consistency between batches. This is a natural occurrence and evidence that each product is made from the purest of ingredients and is lovingly handcrafted in small batches.
HAIR EXTRAVAGANCE CLEANSER CO-WASH 500MLRegular price $39.00
INVIGORATE CLARIFYING SHAMPOO 500MLRegular price $35.00
TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT SCALP SCRUB 172GRegular price $60.00
This pre-cleanse exfoliation treatment is formulated with Hawaiian Red salt, which is rich in volcanic clay and minerals. Crafted to gently remove impurities, apple fruit restores hydration to the scalp while celery seed extract and peppermint oil stimulates blood flow. Tea tree oil extracts help to soothe inflammation and irritation.
Sodium Chloride, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Clay Mineral Oxides, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Menthyl Lactate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Limonene†.
†A natural component of essential oils
HIS MIX SHAMPOO FOR MEN 250MLRegular price $22.95