- ANTICRAFT TWIXT HEADWRAPS
- BOUNCE CURL
- CHEY HAIRCARE
- CHRISTOPHE ROBIN
- CLEVER CURL
- CURLY KIDS
- CURLY HAIR PROTEIN
- DAMN GINA
- DENMAN BRUSHES
- FLORA & CURL
- FILTERED BEAUTY SHOWER PURIFIER
- HAIR DANCE
- PRETTY CURLY GIRL
- RIZOS CURLS
- SLICK KIDS
- SILK PRODUCTS
- MUK ELECTRICAL
- MIXED CHICKS
- THERMAL HAIRCARE
- WRAPPED BY NELLZ
- WITCH I LOVE YOUR HAIR
PROTEIN DROPS 50MLRegular price $49.95
FLAT RATE POST $9.95 on all orders Australia wide.
50 ml Protein Drops, packed in a beautiful tube. These drops give your hair definition and shine.
This bottle contains approximately 1000 drops, you could use this for a year, as long as the shelf life, 1 year, after opening.
The bottle has a handy pipette so you can easily count the number of drops and add it to your existing products.
How to use:
Mix drops with your existing products to test, boost or refresh.
The number of drops you can add to your product depends on the following points:
- length of your curls
- thickness of your hair
- porosity / elasticity of your curls
- in which product you want to add it
The Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is suitable for fine and medium hair - low, medium and high porosity hair
The Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is suitable for fine and medium hair - porous, damaged and chemically treated hair
- We recommend adding at least 5-10 drops per side/section to your product (s), use more drops if you have longer and thicker hair.
- If your hair feels stiff / rough after applying the drops, you have used too much or your hair does not accept the protein at the moment.
- Mask, mix at least 15 drops with an amount of mask, depending on the length of your hair and amount of product.
- You can also add the drops with a refresh, if you experience sagging curls after a few days and does it look dry? Then spray your hair damp or wet, take a little gel or cream in your palm and add a few protein drops, rub your hands well together to mix well. Then apply to your hair using praying hands and scrunch. If you do not want to add a product to your hair, you can also simply put a quantity of drops on your hands and apply to damp hair to make your curls shine again and to restore bounce.
These protein drops are suitable for all hair types.
We have extensively tested it on low and high porosity hair, high and low elasticity.
Which Hair Needs Protein?
- Damaged Hair / Porous Hair: Sun-bleached, from frequent swimming in a pool / chlorinated water, wavy and permanently dyed or semi-permanently dyed hair usually needs more protein.
- If the ends are thinner than the center and appear lighter in color, your hair may need protein, especially at the ends. Protein balances porosity in damaged hair.
- Dry hair - if you've tried everything with protein-free masks and oil treatments and those treatments don't work, the dryness of your hair could indicate a need for protein.
- Thin Hair: Protein also supports thin / fine hair as it adds just a little bit of extra stiffness - protein is support for your hair. People with coarse hair tend to find that using protein too often makes their hair feel stiff or brittle, dry or sticky, or possibly too soft and limp.
- Before coloring or highlighting or after a lot of exposure to the sun and dry wind, the hair can benefit from hydrolysed proteins in products.
- Break in your hair. If you've already tried deep conditioning or a long oil treatment, it's time to try some protein. Because protein helps to keep hair hydrated (it slows down water loss!). It can help reduce breakage in dehydrated hair by increasing hydration. Hair is less likely to break when it is flexible and hair is most flexible when it is well hydrated.
- Since your hair is made of protein, each hair needs protein, to a greater or lesser extent.
Signs Hair Needs Protein:
- Hair that loses bounce may need protein.
- Hair that breaks down while using a lot of good (protein-free) conditioner probably needs protein.
- Hair that looks and feeldry despite using oils and conditioners may need protein for hydration.
- Hair that tangles more than usual.
- Curls that look undefined after styling or refreshening
Shake well before use!!
Aqua, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin